Saturday, September 29, 2007

Culture time, or anime and music

I am feeling a city which supports 12 million people. Also, the second-largest city, Córdoba, has around 1 million inhabitants. When I think about that difference, and about how tuition to UBA is totally free, the vibe of this city only makes sense. Buenos Aires is like a vortex for all the young people of Argentina. At night, nothing hops before 3am, and it is not normal to leave before 5. The scene is really great, and it's not all nightclubs and bars. For instance, OnedotZero is an exhibition which came to Buenos Aires this weekend. I got to go on Friday night, but I went back on Saturday. It was such a pretty day that I took some pictures:





I didn't get to see the Reactable at Onedotzero, but these were both amusing:

1 comment:

Glenn said...

you are amazing,
and also apparently seeing joanna newsome.
tell me how I can talk to you. I heart you, maybe even triple heart you. we (and basically all of our friends) are super international rock a palooza people. and you are the leader of that pack my friend. the leader of the pack.